- Franciscan St. Elizabeth Health - Employee Health Services
- Lafayette, IN, USA
- Temporary - Full Time - Days
- Not Benefit Eligible
The Employee Health Office Assistant provides assistance with chart retrieval, filing and maintaining of medical records. The incumbent also performs various secretarial duties as necessary.
Essential job functions
- Responsible for pulling medical records for appointments and re-filing medical records when complete.
- Responsible for inserting lab work/correspondence in medical records in appropriate locations.
- Analyzes charts to determine needs/deficiencies
- Responsible for purging medical records.
- Pulls current charts as requested
- Maintains and assists with reports
- Assists in data entry
- Answers department phone
- Assist with scheduling appointments.
- May perform special projects, as requested.
- All other duties as assigned.
|Education||High school diploma or equivalent required|
|Other||Prior experience in a hospital or physician office related position is preferred|
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media